We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What Tuesdays Mean to Me..

Tuesdays for me are;


Working , I work for Griffin Hill. I get to work with my brother all day. Usually until 5:00



Family, I get to spend some time with my family and with my roommates. We sit and we catch up on life. How fun is that? Just get to talk with the ones I love. Lucky me.



Dinner, usually tuesdays for my roommates is eat out night. We like to eat something delicious, we know we will work it off in a few minutes. :)



ULTIMATE FRISBEE-GLOW IN THE DARK STYLE! That is right. For 2 hours we play 2 games and its fun. Glow in the dark style is the way to go. I never really enjoyed frisbee. But since I've been introduced to glow in the dark. My roommates and I love to go.

3 comments:

LyndiLou said...

KAT!!! I love you... you are sooo great and I just saw that you put my Mom's button on your blog! You are the BEST!!!

Oh... and I love Wendy's too... AND Glow-in-the-Dark frisbee, how awesome does that sound!!! :)

McKenzie said...

I've never heard of glow in the dark frisbee. How fun.

Rosander said...

Sounds like fun. That picture is really cool. I'm all for going out every Tuesday for dinner.