We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Moving Back Home

I've thought for awhile to update my fellow readers about how it is to be home. How is it to be home? For me, Katheryn Elizabeth Baird, I am loving it. My sister and I hang out more. I get to be close to my family. Yes it was hard for me to leave my apartment with all my friends. But I think it was the best decision at this time in my life. A lot is going on and I love being home to participate in all of it. I get to help my sister make a video for her wedding, still need to finish cleaning my room and putting my stuff away and many more things.
The whole bedroom thing...its a complete mess. I moved in my room as my other sister was moving out. The room and bathroom have been destroyed. Yesterday I spent..pretty much the whole day cleaning. The only thing I really finished was the bathroom. More to do; my laundry, bedroom, and a video.
School, I officially started back into school. Not really at a school but doing BYU Independence Study. I have a goal to finish 2 classes 4-7 weeks. They are each 3 credits. I am hoping that will help me catch up on all the school I've missed. I am enrolled in 2 Institute classes. I am excited to get them started. I love doing something productive with my life.
Here is what is going on in my life since being home. I love it.

2 comments:

Rosander said...

We are glad that your back home and that we will get to see you more when we come down.

LyndiLou said...

I'm glad that you are happy where you are! Good luck with the online classes! It would be sooo cool for you to finish them so quickly! You can so do it!