We've Been Married For..

Monday, August 10, 2009

St. George Baby!

Thursday my sisters and nieces headed off to St. George. Before we left we ate lunch with my mother at Wendys. Yummy. We got to St. George and my sister Lindsays husband's relatives have a condo and were so nice to let us use it for a few days. What a nice condo it was. We got there unpacked and headed of to Pizza Factory. We all know that Pizza Factory is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! After we got in our swim suits and were off to the pool. They had a kiddie pool, lets just say my niece was loving that pool. The next day we went to swimming, after we ate and went to target for my mother. She had us get her some vases for my sisters wedding reception. We lied to her, we told her there were not any left. They had four and this is a big number for my mother. She has been looking forever and we wanted to surprise her. After target we went to Michaels Arts & Craft store. We dressed up while shopping. After shopping, what comes next????? SPOON ME!! Yum. I had such a fun time with my sisters and nieces. We talked for a long time one night and that was so fun. Just hearing everything that was happening with each other was so fun. Thank you Lindsay for such a fun trip. :)

2 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Oh... I like St George! Now I want to go down there!

Rosander said...

Thanks for going with us! You guys made the trip fun. Sure love ya.