We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter Adventure...


My roommates, friends and I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and don't worry, we dressed up. What could be more exciting then sitting in a line for about 5 hours hoping to get good seats. We brought candy, games, homework, books, magazines and a ball. I will tell you Wynnsong Theater is not as good as the new Theater at the mall. That one they give you little samples of food in the line. This one it was just a little more crazy. The movie was great, wasn't my favorite Harry Potter movie but I did enjoy it. Part of that probably had to do with it being the midnight showing. :) I love attending midnight showings. My next one will be New Moon in November.

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

McKay wore the glasses you gave him, the entire movie! Thanks, he & Monkey love them!

LyndiLou said...

YAY!!! Sooo fun! I love the pictures! You're sooo great! I stil haven't seen it... that's too weird! I'm sooo there for New Moon though! ;)