We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Celebration Ending with A Bang!!

4th of July is one of the best celebrations. I love the 4th of July! My grandma Francom was born on the 4th of July. The 4th of July before she passed away she got to celebrate my nieces birth on her birthday. We still get to celebrate, and it is so much fun.Usually my 4th of July start out with Breakfast with my dads family. I love them, we all get to talk and then my Aunt Julie breaks out the games. 4th of July is not the 4th of July without Aunt Julie's games. After we go home watch a movie, fall asleep before the movie is over. Next thing is getting ready for family to come to our house. We live so close to the stadium of fire that my relatives come over for fireworks. We usually watch a movie on the side of the house. Listen to the singers at the stadium of fire. We hear them every year. Then we end off with the big bang of fireworks. Well this year was a little different, not the same at all I should say. This year I started off on the 3rd by going to the balloon launch. What a fun time I had. My roommate Olivia texted me and said time to go. I got out of my bed. put my purse on then my jacket, brushed my teeth and put my glasses on. That was good enough for me. Then we were on our way. What a fun experience to be there. After that we went to Jamba Juice and fell asleep. The 4th I went to my wards breakfast and then off to the parade. I think I've only been to the parade 2 times maybe 1 time. ha. But I had so much fun. Maybe it was the company I was in. After that I was on my way to a family party. No one was really there. I was shocked. Usually its crazy. But not this time. We were in charge of a craft, that's right we did friendship bracelets. So fun! After we did our ritual of sleeping. But no one really came over for the fireworks just family. The birthday girl came down and we got to celebrate with her. She got some cool bday presents, and she loved when we would sing to her. This year it was weird not to have my sister Mckenzie and her family with us. Every year the Helicopter and Jets fly over our house, its amazing. I love it. We listened to some Jonas Brothers then the fireworks began. My niece with the bday loved it. The best part of the night was when she figured out how to take pictures of herself with her camera. ha ha. later a few members at the home did fireworks..illegal ones. They got visited by the firemen. ha ha it was hilarious. I love the 4th of July, glad to celebrate the bday of America.

4 comments:

LyndiLou said...

You had a jammed packed 4th of July!!! How fun that you live close enough to the Stadium to mooch off their celebration! I love it! Did you LOVE the hot air balloons?!? That's one of our traditions... we go every year!!! :) Sooo great! I'm glad you had tons of fun!

McKenzie said...

who was doing the fireworks?

I'm glad it was a great weekend! :0)

Rosander said...

Are you kidding? We left before all of the action? Seriously? Sounds like we totally missed out! Thanks for celebrating with us! We sure love you!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Brayden, Cydne, Cameron and Sierra. I was about to do one when the fire truck came and I ran inside dying of laughter. The first thing he said was are you guys doing illegal fireworks. and brayden didn't know they for sure if they were so he just admitted to the crime.