We've Been Married For..

Friday, July 17, 2009

Babysitting!


I love babysitting, maybe its because I watch the best kids in the whole wide world. They are all so easy to watch and they love to play with you. Some of my favorite memories are; playing dress ups with my nieces, catching my nephew putting butter on his toast and then just eating the butter, Playing Hide and Go Seek with Wyatt and Weslee, Dancing to Shania Twain with the Mitchell Girls, the best though is getting to hear whats going on in their life. My nephew McKay is now 9 almost 10. He is so fun to talk to, and loves to tell you the fun things going on. Which girl is crushing on him, hearing stories about what him and his friend Max did. Then there is Sweet little Abby who will tell you she has been kissed, then later you find it was just on the forehead and we shouldn't make it a big deal and then you hear about her bully that you just want to go beat up yourself, then you remember she is only Abby's age. Then there is silly goose named Josie who just loves to make you laugh and who also loves to laugh. I will never forget when my friends came to babysit with me and she put on a show for them. They all loved it. Where would these three be without the monkey named Kimball, He loves trucks. And he will blow you a kiss if you do something nice for him. You get Molly who loves to laugh and play outdoors, and where would she be with out Barney...? She wouldn't be Marney. Then there is Stella. She just turned 1 and is going to be amazing. She loves to smile and loves it when you look at her and talk to her. Don't I have the best kids that i get to watch when their mothers need me too? I know I do.

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

They're sure all lucky. . . they get you!