We've Been Married For..

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hannah Montana

Last week I took my nieces; Abby and Josie to see Hannah Montana. I don't know who was more excited me or them. We bought our tickets and our treats and headed off to the movie. Josie was in love with the fact their were horses in the movie, and Abby was just in love with it. Which made me happy. Well one point of the movie was Josie had dropped her box of nerds. You hear them spill every where and then she picks them up, upside down. You hear a big spill. Then she would pick up hand fulls from the sick sticky ground and put them in her mouth. This just made me laugh. She still had a lot in her box so luckily I got her to come sit on my lap and eat the ones in the box. They are such fun girls and I had fun taking them to a movie and Ice cream. I am lucky to have the best nieces and nephews in the whole wide world. :)

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

They have the best aunts and uncles! You're awesome Kat thanks!! They talk about it nonstop.

LyndiLou said...

GROSS!!! NOTHING should be eaten off a theater floor!!! Ha ha ha!!!

I think you're my secret kindred spirit!!! I'm all about cheesy movies like that... but I haven't seen Hannah Montana yet. I will ALWAYS think of you when it comes to Traveling Pants though! ;)

Rosander said...

That is so fun! What a nice aunt you are. You are always thinking about what you can do to help out or something fun to do with the kids... You are so amazing to me. I want to be more like you! Sure love you!