We've Been Married For..

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spider..

One day when I got home from work I noticed there was a Spider on the blinds in my room. I just left thinking it can't get out behind the blinds. Well Valerie (my roommate) and I couldn't sleep at night cause we were thinking this spider is alive and is going to attack us. We were frightened having nightmares, no joke. Well a few days later again coming home from work i saw it. I called Valerie to tell her the Spider is out of hiding. She kept telling me well kill it. K, I hate Spiders. No desire to get close to it at all. Well my roommate in the room next to me heard the whole converstation. She walked into the room grabbed the spiders with her hands. At this point i am so grossed out and like dying. Ew, its a spider and spiders bite. Well she let it free to nature. She hates the idea of killing any bug. Well then today we were walking home from church and I killed an ant not thinking. Lets just say she was not very happy with the choice i made. Oops.

1 comment:

Val said...

Amen. I hate spiders too. I was just telling you to kill it because I didn't want to. :) Love ya!