We've Been Married For..

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moving out...

Ya! I did it! I finally moved out! Can you believe it? I love it and I love all the girls i live with. We all just get a long so well together. I couldn't ask for better roommates. Who thought that 6 girls could all get along great? I didn't and wa la...we do! I love it. There are days where we all sit in the living room and we all do our homework. I moved out with one of my best friends Valerie Fox and we do great as roommates. Some people say never move out with your best friend your friendship won't last. Well i think Valerie and I get along great living together. I am so happy we do, its made our friendship stronger and we have time to understand eachother and eachothers problems. There are nights we don't get to bed till like 2 in the morning cause of all our talking. Moving out helps you discover yourself and learn new things. And i am grateful for this chance I have.

No comments: