We've Been Married For..

Monday, October 20, 2008

Scared!


One night I was invited by some friends to go to a secret hidden place to have a bon-fire. Well we get there and they tell us that there are homeless people who like to hang where we go to have this fire. I am already thinking great we are going to die tonight. Then i see this huge rock looking thing decorated with graffiti all over it. Okay now i know some others (no good news people) hang out there. So we are all enjoying the nice fire that you can't really get any heat from. Just laughing and enjoying ourselfs, then all the sudden I notice 2 black shadows on the top of this rock thing. I know you can probably guess where this is going. So i get up off the chair, which i was sharing with a friend who ended up on the ground. Tried to help her up and at the same time i just ran to the car. It all happened so fast i feel it took 2 seconds to get to the car. I thought i was in danger. I got in the car closed the door and layed on the seat. Good thing if they decided to kill us I think they would still get me seeing I just saved myself and i didn't drive. Well the guys came down and apologized. Ha silly me. Oh boy. But i was so glad to get out of that place. This place is very scary. And if you were in the position i was in you probably would do the same thing. But you know I know that Heavenly Father is looking out for me and loves me. I am such a lucky person!

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Katty Bat! You are soo funny. I can totally see you doing this. I love that you have a blog! You always make me laugh.

Val said...

Oh my! That was the funniest and the scariest night of my life. I was scared for my life too, but I thought it was so funny how fast you got up and ran! Don't worry. I still love ya! :)

Rosander said...

You just keep me smiling!