We've Been Married For..

Friday, October 24, 2008

Having One of Those Days..

I woke up late, never a good start. I then hurried to get into my costume and out the door. Guess what I found awaiting me on my car? First i was glad to see that no tow trucks got it, but the parking people found Ghetto. I had a parking ticket for 30 dollars. I was already runnig late and now I was just upset with the law, as I hit every red light to work. And since its Halloween Partyland is swarmed with crazy people which make me crazy. They are all demanding to their needs they don't care about the others around them or if they are being a crabby pants kind of a person. The hours went so slow but it was non stop busy. What a morning I had but what a rememorable morning it was. I am so glad to know that the days will get better. I know there are bad days but there are also the best days in my life. Those are the days I am looking forward to.

3 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Good for your for keeping your perspective!!! :) You can make it!!! This time next week... Halloween will be over!!! CRAZY!!! You can do it! ;) Enjoy what you can of it... SOMEtimes it's fun to be so busy!!! ;)

Rosander said...

Oh I'm sorry it was such a bad day! Next time you just need to call your favorite sister and I'll cheer you up:) I'm glad your car didn't get towed, but the parking ticket stinks. You must take after dad! I hope today was better!

Val said...

Way to be positive about it! Good for you! HOw did you get the parking ticket anyways? That stinks? Hope tomorrow is a better day!