We've Been Married For..

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Poor Ghetto :(


One day i decided to park in a new place..somewhere where it could be easy to get out. I was so happy with the parking idea I had. The next morning I was headed for school, but i left really early so i could stop at my house to get somethings. Well I go out to this parking lot and I can't find my car anywhere. I had million things going through my head. Did my car get stolen? Who stole it? Where is it? I was in such a panic. I called my mother trying to hold myself together, telling her Ghetto (my car) had been stolen. She was upset, saying, "who would steal Ghetto?" My sister Whitney came to pick me up so we could take a look at the parking places. Well we went to that secret parking i parked. Sadly to say I saw 'the sign'. The sign read cars will be towed after 7am. Yes you guessed it, my car was towed. I was so scared to tell my mother, I knew she would be more upset. We went home as i worked up the courage to tell my mother. We had to go find my car and pay $150 to get it out of empoundment. I was upset and then i get in the car to drive out, and i sat on my only sunglasses and broke them. I still use them cause I don't have any other pairs and no money to get another. But now Ghetto is safe and I park it where I know it is safe from those evil tow trucks!

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Mom was so mad. I couldn't stop laughing.

Craig said...

Katheryn this is the best blog ever. I love your approach to life. But you can only ride my scooter around the block. I can only imagine the places you could leave it. Just kidding your the best.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...
This comment has been removed by the author.