We've Been Married For..

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dress Up Bowling!



One night i was feeling crazy. I wanted to do something exciting. I knew all my friends loved bowling and maybe some miracle they would all want to dress up with me. Out of 8 friends that came with me 2 only dressed up with me. I was a little sad no one was feeling the vibe to dress up. I was just glad to see I had 2 friends that would support me in my decision. They didn't want me to be a loner and i know they are great friends. We had a great time and we thought everyone was having fun when all of the sudden we got ditched. No joke. Everyone that didn't dress up the 6 who didn't just walked out the door. We were so lost in what was happening but we all became greater friends that night. Knowing we had each other no matter what happens. I am grateful for Sam and Valerie, I am glad they would support me through my crazy times. You really find out who your true friends are through your rough times. Thank You Sam and Valerie!!

No comments: