We've Been Married For..

Friday, May 6, 2011

That's Embarrassing...

Yesterday, Micah and I had a long day at work. Which included a runner who really hadn't even been in the program for more than a full 2 days. 
When we got home last night we were so tired, you get that way at the end of the week when you work Monday - Friday. So I climbed in bed not thinking I would fall asleep I was just cold. Micah joined, and soon we were snoozing off dreaming of life.
One hour later is when I woke up. I tried to find my phone to see the time. I couldn't find it. I shot up telling Micah "It's 7:30 we are late for work, we had to be there at 6:30". Micah started to ask questions like, "how did we sleep in so late?" I than proceeded with, "Micah we need to get up. They are leaving for school now. What are we going to do?". It hit Micah as he replied with something along the words as, "Katheryn it is still the same day". I was embarrassed. I don't know where I got the time. I had no phone. The first thing I saw when I woke up was the light coming through the window. That's when I knew I was late for work. I am hoping I don't have another experience like this one. I was so embarrassed.

No comments: