We've Been Married For..

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cows & Horses?

I had a funny experience yesterday at work.
I was sitting with a few of the girls (that stay home from school). When one of them asks if we bought cows while looking ousted. There was a cow eating some grass in the backyard of the program. We were all laughing really hard because the cow was really close to the goats, and the goats were freaking out. I called Terie (my mother-in-law and boss) to ask why there were cows, (at this point there was another one that showed up). She just laughed and said no, to chase them north. 
I sent out another employee and 2 teens to chase them out. When I hear them kind of yelling and freaking out. I ran out after to see 3 cows and 3 horses free. I called Terie again to ask for the number I report to. So as we were standing there and watching them and when the cows would come near, the teens would freak out. Luckily the people I reported to came fast. I didn't know that reporting such news meant I had to share all my information.
It was a very interesting eventful day.

No comments: