We've Been Married For..

Sunday, May 29, 2011

SHOUT OUT: To my HUBBY!


Micah turned 22 YESTERDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
We had a fun day, no work, no worries, that means party party.
We went to a movie, I baked a cake (ya that's right), had wonderful bbq with ones we love, 
and we went to trafalga where we played mini golf and laser tagging. Which we rocked at!
Now lets share 22 things about Micah.
1. He has amazing blue eyes!
2. No matter his mood he always makes me smile. 
3. He like to get revenge. (his stories are hilarious)
4. He is a hard worker.
5. He has funny dance moves.
6. He is strong in the gospel.
7. Always makes sure we do our daily scripture study and prayer.
8. Watches old movies with me.
9. Sings with me in the car.
10. Lets me help him buy new clothes.
11. Loves to wash dishes and vacuum.
12. Loves to play games.
13. He loves to play laser tag. It is his favorite place to be.
14. Is a great back scratcher.
15. Makes sure everyone is happy and healthy.
16. Always makes me laugh.
17. Likes to copy what I say in a high pitch tone.
18. He loves to take care of animals, we might end up with a farm.
19. He is thoughtful and loving.
20. Loves to be warm instead of cold.
21. Loves to snack on chips.
22. He makes me very happy! :)
I love Micah. I am grateful I have him for eternity.

1 comment:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

I'm so glad you found someone who makes you so happy! :)