We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jetlag?

I that how you spell jetlag? or is it jet lag? or is it something different and I've been saying it wrong my whole life. Well I've made it to Japan with my parents and sister. And we've been having a blast even with the jet lag. I've never had it before and boy am I tired. Everyone here is so nice and I love them. I miss my family back at home. and I am sure they miss me too. :) Maybe me parents more. We spent our first night in Tokyo in such a nice hotel. They were so nice and they spoke English. The next day we had some fun with Lisa who works at the Church mission office. She took Whitney and I around town and showed us the cool shopping areas in Tokyo. Later we had lunch with all the wonderful people (area authorities and mission couples...?) Later we ended up in Nagoya welcomed by elders singing to us. Tears. Love ya. And I'll keep you posted on the journey!


We can't forget pics....
Some of my pics are sideways... my computer is not getting pics at the moment. :)

And I also have to mention.... first night I tried Tongue and Octopus.... Probably other things I don't want to know I ate. :)

3 comments:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Yea! I'm glad you guys made it there safely! This already sounds So Exciting!!! I can't wait to hear the rest of your journey!!! :)

A. L. Martin said...

I MISS YOUR FACE! I'm glad you are having fun. Loves! { ♥ .}

Rosander said...

Oh it looks amazing. I can't wait to come visit!