We've Been Married For..

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Time is Coming to a Close

My parents leave a week from this upcoming Monday. What does that mean? Time is coming to a close and so packing is necessary. Well here is how my room came along. :)

This is in the process of packing. I know what you are probably thinking! TERRIBLE MESS! I thought so to. I even thought of giving up on the room hoping the cleaning fairy would soon be on her way, but she didn't. I knew I was on my own! BOO!


Here is the hallway now! SO CLEAN! I DID IT! I don't know how, but I did!

Here is what my cute bathroom counter looked like before...okay maybe a little to much on it. But this is how it looked.

This is how it looked when I was packing. Everything from my dressers to nightstand to drawers ended up on my poor counter. Even stuff that wasn't mine. What do you see? Yes, that is correct a serger on my bathroom counter. It was impossible to find the things I need to get ready for the day. Dig a little.

Here it is now. Doesn't it look so clean?




Here is my cute room. My most favorite place in the world. That bed. THE BEST! Sad I had to say my good byes when the packing started to go full time.

Can you see my bed? Nope, that is a mat with blankets. It now has been about 2 weeks with out my precious comfy warm bed! I didn't know what I was really appreciated til I got stuck with that mat. and all the things around me. Not to mention SPIDER LEVEL!



Here it is now. With a few things I am taking with me to Japan or headed for storage! Everything is empty. Crazy. But I am excited to go to Japan and sleep in a BED! I miss it SOOO MUCH!

1 comment:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Exciting! I love and hate packing, hate it cause it takes so long and is hard work, but love it cause it means there is a new adventure about to begin! By the way, you have so much cute stuff! :)