We've Been Married For..

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last Thoughts Before Japan...


This past week my Parents have been in the MTC. I got booted from my house to my grandparents who luckily let me stay in their guest bedroom this past weekend. Last night as I was getting home being so quiet hoping not to waking them up. I was wearing these really cute shoes and they are a little slippery on the bottom...not good shoes for some floors, mainly carpet. So as I walked down the stairs what do I do in these really cute shoes? I FALL!! Right down those stairs. My life flashed before my eyes in those few seconds at the same time hoping not to wake up my grandparents. I didn't get a chance to ask them, but I am still hoping they didn't hear me.....


Another thing, my sister Lindsay gave us our LAST AMERICAN DINNER!! And boy it was amazing. She is so cute and so thoughtful. She gave Whit and I each a cute Asian character that my mom is currently obsessed with. Here are some pics of the great night.








Thanks Kris, Lindsay, Molly, & Stella

4 comments:

McKenzie said...

ya it was a fun night.

A. L. Martin said...

How Fun! I'm gonna miss you Kat! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Rosander said...

Well we love you and hope you are having so much fun in Japan. I can't wait to see you. Love you! Thanks for coming. xoxo

Val said...

I laughed so hard when I read about you falling down the stairs. You are so funny! I miss you!