We've Been Married For..

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm 21!

Today is my birthday. And what a birthday it was. There is something about having a Sunday birthday. It starts Friday and continues throughout the weekend. Mine luckily will end tomorrow night with PF Changs and a play at the Hale theater, To Kill A Mockingbird.(which is one of my favorite books)


On Friday we started off with a dinner with pizza and a movie. Thank you every one who came. I got cool balloons from McKenzie, Craig and family. They were my favorite colors and so me! I wish I got a picture of all of them when they were floating. I got movies and my favorite candy bar from Cyd and Brayd. Some cool scrap booking stuff from whitter so we can scrapbook together. What fun presents I received.


Saturday we cleaned (due to my parents farewell party) and then my mom sent us (whitney, Kirsten and I) to the movies.


Sunday, my parents & Whitney woke me up with a birthday song. What a sight I must of been on my mat in my bedroom laying there. I then brushed my teeth due to morning breathe...who wants me to talk to them with that nasty smell. ;) I got phone calls and opened my presents. Itune cards and a NEW camera. I love my new camera it does all these cool things. My parents spoke and I got to see all the people I love most. How lucky am I. My EXTENDED family sang to me! Aren't I a lucky one? I sure think so.
So now I think its time to share 21 random facts about myself??
1. I am allergic to Vitamin C, if I have to much I get cold sores.
2. Zebra print makes me happy.
3. When I get letters my day is made.
4. When I get stressed I like to play the piano or color.
5. I love old movies! Nothing makes me more happy than an Audrey Hepburn movie.
6. Crazy Socks = happiness to the soul
7. Gilmore Girls is my favorite TV show
8. I love to belt out to loud music in the car
9. 4 is my lucky number
10. My messy room gives me stress
11. I love working. Keeps me distracted and makes me feel accomplished.
12. When I was in 1st grade, and we learned about things we could be allergic to, and our teacher told us a story about someone being allergic to bees I thought for sure I was also allergic to bees, and that I would die at the 5th bee sting. Lets just say when that 5th bee sting came I was terrified.
13. When I turned 13 I got a B 13 ring! A family ring that stands for Baird and the 13th article of Faith. And helps us remember who we are.
14. I have never been boy crazy! I like boys I just don't obsess over them.
15. I had to speak at my 6th grade graduation to introduce the speaker...my dad!
16. Pride and Prejudice is my FAVORITE movie! I could watch it every day!
17. I like to observe people. People do the craziest things.
18. I trust people to quickly. Sometimes its good and sometimes it gets me in trouble.
19. When I was young I would paint on the walls, floor, and closets. (with my mischievous sidekick whitney)
20. I was always sick on holidays when I was in elementary. There are pictures of me opening presents laying on my pillow and my throw up bucket right next to me.
21. I love gerber daisies!
There you go 21 RANDOM facts!! :)
Thank you every body who was part of my bday. I am so lucky!

2 comments:

gigi said...

Happy birthday, Kat! I love your 21 facts...we have a lot in common :) You are so great!

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Happy Birthday again! I'm so glad you had a good birthday! I'm jealous, reading your blog makes me want to come join you with all your fun adventures going on!