We've Been Married For..

Monday, July 12, 2010

Zone Conferences

This past week was meet the Baird Zone Conference. We had 4 areas and I had the opportunity to present a PowerPoint with Whitney and give a little talk after.


We found Sister Ige, she is in my stake and we were Visiting teaching companions.



Sometimes we fell asleep when they released us.


Sister Sakuma, she is between my mom and I. She was in our ward for a little bit. It was so fun to see her again! and meet other sisters.

Our 3rd Zone Conference in Nagoya


Sister Palmer came and joined us during our last zone conference.



These elders made ties for the special occasion

The last crew.

2 comments:

Rosander said...

That is so cool! It's so fun to see sister Sakuma. What an amazing and busy week! I love and miss you!

Courtney Jo Hollan said...

Love these pictures. Especially Whitney sleeping on the ground :)