We've Been Married For..

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Day at the Aquarium

Yesterday our nice friend Magumi took Whitney and I to the Aquarium. We had such a blast. We got to see all sorts of animals; large, small, fat, skinny, beautiful, ugly, etc.
...
Our party!



The sickest fish ever!


I was part of the fish world for a second.




We found Nemo!

We also went to an ice cream shop right next to the Aquarium. DELICIOUS! I only gained 100 pounds.

Ice Cream Pitcher.

Cream puffs, strawberries, pineapple, orange, grapefruit, blueberries, banana, cereal, and chocolate. DELICIOUS!


...

BEFORE...

After. Success.

2 comments:

Rosander said...

Oh that is so awesome! We are totally going there! I can't wait! It looks so good!

Sierra said...

Awesome pictures. And that icecream makes my mouth water. I'm impressed you guys finished it.