We've Been Married For..

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whitney and I got invited to attend a Summer Festival with Sister Severson and Sister Hart. They are so nice to invite us to fun events and to teach.
We got some snowies to cool down from the blasted heat, DELICIOUS!

We found these huge water bottles. They now live in our fridge with our names on them. YUM!

We took a Toyota tour and boy was it an adventure..
its a boy thing for sure. :)


The bus ride there. I love this picture because their faces are HILARIOUS!


Oh Happy Days!

3 comments:

Whitney Baird said...

SO fun.... haha um... well the summer fest was!

Rosander said...

That is so funny! I love it! What a fun thing to live in Japan! I can't wait to come and see and do all of these fun things! Really I'm totally looking forward to it! xoxo

Rosander said...

P.S. Maybe you should put one of those big bottles of water in the fridge with my name on it. It could be reading and waiting!