We've Been Married For..

Friday, July 9, 2010

Do you see that sticker on the back? The yellow and green looking one? We found out today that means beginner driver from our tutor at the mtc Sister Palmer. Elder Heaton & Elder Eyring put that up with out telling President Baird what that means, he still doesn' know. Which makes a great joke to us all, especially my mom.





Elder Heaton & Elder Katanuma sleeping





Dad's first time driving in Japan! On the wrong side! Skinny Roads and using his wipers instead of his blinker!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

he still doesn't know?! that is pretty funny!

Maddy Whitney said...

hey kat! I saw your comment on my log, but my seriously summerized mom won't let me on the computer too often! I think that Japan looks good on you! You look like you're having a good time! I will update my blog soon, but probably not before I get home! I LOVE Virginia! Also I just wanted to say that your mom was so sweet to say that she misses me I love her too. with lots of love! ;)

maddy

Rosander said...

Oh that is just so funny! One day he will find out. Just don't let him know until you're ready to take it off, because that is what will happen.

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Haha that's funny! Dude that'd be so confusing driving on the other side of the road! Pretty sure I'd crash! ha