We've Been Married For..

Saturday, February 6, 2010

One Day Only

So many of you know I like to use Picnik to edit my pictures. I love what I can do, I don't use the premium features because I don't want to pay a lot each month just to use them. I am fine using the free stuff. I Can still make the pictures look great, and I don't always get on Picnik to edit all the time. Well one day I was bored so I decided to get on Picnik and see if I could do some cool editing. I did, Picnik was doing a special. Everything was free for 24 hours. I was excited and got straight to work. I know that sounds weird but I really do editing photos. And I know I am not the best at it. I don't really have an eye for a lot, and you are all probably sick of me talking about it. Well I got to use some cool effects. I will post the pictures I did that night. Not all were used with premium features. I just like my cool photos and like to share them with others, please don't judge on some of my pictures..ha ha. (especially McKenzie and Lindsay on the Valentine ones) :)



Go try it out. Great options to edit your photos and most of them are free. www.picnik.com

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

what?! why would i say anything? i'm so confuseded. but i do like the effects.

LyndiLou said...

So fun! I love it!

Rosander said...

Oh right! I'm already planning your wedding! I love them. It's sure fun to play with photos! Love ya!