We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February

'Tis the month of love. How do I feel about this? Not a huge fan. Its not that I don't have a boyfriend. I've had boyfriends over this month before. I just think its a weird holiday to celebrate. Although I loved it when I was a child. Where the door bell would ring and you would run to find a Valentine awaiting you on your door step, I even remember when Whitney and I got tutus one year. Once you get older its just an over rated holiday. Yay I get presents and I get to give them also but its just a little much. Maybe I get sick of the idea people going full out or getting married on the day of love. Not a huge fan. Sorry if you are. Don't be mad at me. That's just my thought. But for me Valentines is an over rated month. Maybe that will all change when I get married I don't know. But for now that is just my thought on Valentines. :)

1 comment:

A. L. Martin said...

AMEN. I celebrate Arizona's Birthday on Feb.14th. It's a better Holiday.