We've Been Married For..

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Memories?

Yesterday after my Stake Adult Conference I couldn't find anyone to do stuff with. They were all avoiding my texts so I knew I was going to be on my own once again. I put in my season one Gilmore girls and decided to go through a box that had my name on it in my closet. (my mom stores a lot in my closet) As I was going through finding pictures I had completely forgotten about things I did when I was young, my night was well spent. I laughed a lot and found out I really love my sister. Every story I wrote she was always the main character. Here are some I decided to share with you. I couldn't share all or scan them all in because this was already a long project. I will tell you, I found a program of a talent show I had participated in. All my piano recitals programs. I was student of the week more than once in my elementary career and even in middle school. All the letters that were written my my school friends was that I was bashful, quiet, and friendly. I was very quiet, when I was late to class it would take me hours to go inside I would be the one crying outside. I didn't want to get in trouble or be noticed.

Whitney and I: Matching of course! We always were twins up till I was in 4th grade. I love the style with sandals and socks.


Whit and I in our Christmas dresses!

me I believe 2nd grade..possibly 1st. I had hair past my bum. I really liked my long hair.


I was always sick on Christmas. So this pictures shows proof.


4th of July! Love my cousins! And my dorky looks :)

My birthday party! And my 3 best friends in the whole wide world! Love them, and I was so happy to find this picture.



Girls camp. My dad was the in High Council and part of his calling was to be the Priesthood holder at Girls Camp. So lucky us! He got to join on Spa Day!



My Grandma Francom! She was a wonderful lady and passed away my senior year of High School.



Me holding my first Nephew! I was 10 and so excited to have him in addition to the family. He is my best buddy! And I love my mushroom hair. I also found I used McKay in all my stories along with Whitney.
Me with my favorite doll Allie! She went with me everywhere. I have her packed up so when I have kids I can share her with them. She went everywhere with me for a very long time.

My poem I wrote for Reflections...I won some kind of an award! I really think its a funny poem.




My first hair cut when I was 2 years old...ha ha

My first piano teacher! She was hilarious and I was so happy to find this picture. but I am doing the classic katheryn look. (someone is taking a picture of me...be awkward)

My siblings and I. We took this picture for my parents for one Christmas!


hmmm... contagious laugh. Still curious on that one.

2nd grade my princess day! On your bday you were a princess/prince for the day. I don't know when they celebrated mine due to my birthday being in June. But I was very excited to find this picture!


We celebrated Chinese New Year in my 1st grade class. Learned how to use chopsticks and we were told our names. and here is my name!
Lindsay and I picture roll! I was excited to find this one too! ha ha.

1 comment:

the little mrs. said...

I love this! Anddd I'd have to say we're pretty similar in some ways.

You should've texted me last night, by the way, but I love looking at my old photos on Sunday nights when I'm at home, so I'm glad you had a good time. :]