We've Been Married For..

Monday, February 8, 2010

I love my Parents

Parents...

They make you happy

Help you grow spiritually

Someone you can depend on

There at every event in your life

Cheering you all the way

Listen to you when you need help

Or someone just to listen

Make you mad

Make you cry

And love you all at the same time






Even if they are thousand miles away.....



That is right! My parents are going to be MISSION PRESIDENTS IN NAGOYA, JAPAN! Leave in July and I get to go visit for 2 months. We are all so excited for them to go and do something so amazing that not all can do! Good luck mom and dad. I love you and know you will be amazing!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Grandma just told us on Saturday. What great news. We are so excited for them and you all. They will be amazing!!

the little mrs. said...

that is so exciting!! (I wish mine were so I could leave a year early... haha)

LyndiLou said...

KAT... that is SOOO awesome! How super exciting is that! What an adventure! I hope you'll keep blogging so I can see what you're up to in Japan! WOW!!! I'm sooo happy for you! What a blessing!

joanna said...

you are soo right, they will be AMAZING! we are so excited for you all-how cool that you get to go for 2 months! WOW!
and by the way, your picture on the top with you and whitney when you were younger is so priceless. i love it!

Addy Baird said...

Kat-
thank you for being such a wonderful cousin.
I love you.
Happy Valentines.

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Tell your parents Congrats! And yes they will be amazing! I told my parents and they are very excited as well! How amazing! I hope you have fun there as well and take lots of pics!

Chels said...

Oh my gosh that's so cool!! That will be awesome to visit them in Japan! They'll do such a wonderful job.