We've Been Married For..

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pictures!

Some pictures of what I've done this summer. There are a lot. And out of order. Some are recent some I just wanted to share with your viewing. Enjoy!
Sometimes our ward get a train together and give back rubs..best Sunday ever! Love it!!
My friend Thang (the only boy in the picture) took this picture for my birthday. I think this shows all of our personalities so well.


My ward in the summer went to Manti. I took this picture and I was so proud with the outcome.

This is the Manti Temple car groupie. We had such a fun ride there and on the way back. You might of read that post.

A little lake powell this summer. How awesome is that? We love lake powell. Thank you Lindsay & Kris.

Cydne came home from her mission. And is now engaged due to be married on Sept 11. A week from tomorrow. You can only imagine our household is a little bit crazy.

This picture is from today. I got to babysit Kimball. And boy did we have fun. We took some pictures, played with cars, practiced his music, got locked out of the house and had a fun piggyback ride/tickling/trying to tackle me. Love him. In this picture we are suppose to be making a silly face. ha ha. Kimball just looks cute, I succeeded it. ha ha

This one was a little bit better. He is such a sweetheart. I love him. What would I do without my little guy?

I took this picture when I waited in the car for my mother for an hour. No joke. I thought it was really cool with the reflection. I thought it turned out very well.

These are some cool M&Ms my sister got from my sister for mothers day. She had me take the picture so she could remember them. They were too tempting to just leave there.

This is Thang. Thang...there are no words to descibe Thang. He took this picture because like i said who doesn't love me and want a picture with me. :) ha ha. He is a great kid. I love chillin with him.

This is me, David, and Olivia all in Valerie's car. We were headed off to frisbee having a fun time...good thing the cops didn't see our gun ;)

This is us so pretty. We were headed off camping. this is our trying to be excited faces when we heard there were not going to be real toilets. YIKES!

We had a smore night. How fun is that? We all had such a fun time. We did not only do Marshmallows..we did starbursts. d-e-l-c-i-o-u-s.

3 comments:

Rosander said...

Fun summer! Man I love summers!

LyndiLou said...

Awesome!!! I LOVE pictures! You've had an awesome summer!!!

Thang Nguyen said...

This is a very good blog entry. Love the pictures.