We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Concert!

I am so lucky, I got to attend another concert. I went and saw Miley Cyrus last night, along with Metro Station. Earlier this year I got to go to Taylor Swift, and Wicked. And going to Thriller next week. What an awesome year it has been. My friend Val and I bought our tickets in June and have been waiting forever to go to this concert. Well it was amazing. I love her. She had the flu and would have to take a few breaks, but being sick she was amazing. Metro station was good too. I find once you go to a concert you find more appreciation for those singers. Here are some awesome photos I took at the concert. You don't need to look at all my good photo shots, just the last one. It was the coolest effect ever!








1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

I'm glad you had sooo much fun! I ove going to concerts! Tell me what you think of Thriller! I've never been... but I've heard a lot of good things about it! :)