We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cleaning My Room. Check

I think the title says its all. From when I moved out and back into my room I got to share a room with my beautiful sister, that is until she got the basement fixed up so she could just live there. The room started out as a disaster. I was living out of baskets and didn't know where anything was. That went into everything just one the floor all crazy like. The mess was bugging me along with my family. I wasn't embarrassed just to open my door for others to look in. Today I just had enough of the mess and cleaned. A very long process, I started with my bathroom(its connected to my room) I not only cleaned it...I deep cleaned it. I got all the sick hair out of the drains (that is another story), got rid of old stuff, and then headed to my little hallway then my room. Took me about 4 hours. But that includes my breaks and me just sitting around for 30 min on facebook. :) ha ha. I am just so happy I finished cleaning my room. I took pictures of my clean room. I was that excited, so here they are. Now you can see my cute room. I think it is a totally me room :) This is my cute counter. all clean. :) whoot
This is where the toilet lives, it has its own little room. Its very nice. And don't you just love that picture? Got it from Sam Whitney one year for Christmas. He told me it reminded him of me. My personality... I don't know if I see it.

My shower and bathtub. They took the longest. But I am so glad I got them functioning right for tomorrow when I use them. :)
My cute little hallway. This picture is so sweet. I got it from Micah Wiederhold, he brought it back from Hawaii. Aren't I a lucky gal?
Oh yes, that little pink thing on the left bottom corner you see, that is a barbie house. I think my nieces will be so happy I cleaned my room. Now they can play with their barbies again. but that is my sweet little reading corner you see. with my pictures.
Okay. I am so proud of this part. My mom loves when beds are made a certain way. And when she saw my bed after I cleaned today, she told me I made it like she would. That made me so happy. But I think this is a cool part about my room. I love my bed set and my nightstand set up. Isn't my room just awesome?

Note to readers: I am not showing you these pictures to show how spoiled I am to have an amazing room or that I am amazing and stuff. I am just so happy to share with you the goal that I've been wanting to finish since I moved home in May. :)

4 comments:

McKenzie said...

I'm sure mom is ecstatic! Good work! My storage room needs some serious help, you want to come on ov'a?

A. L. Martin said...

YAY! I love clean rooms! Yours is WAY cute too! A major plus!

Rosander said...

It looks sooooooooo good! Way to go! I love the way a clean room feels, the bed made the bathroom clean... Oh there is no better feeling (well when the closets and draws are organized as well).

LyndiLou said...

Alright Kat... you're hired!!! ;) Your place looks sooo good! Nice work!