We've Been Married For..

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert






On May 26th I got to go to the Taylor Swift Concert. I was so excited. That day I got to spend the day in Salt Lake with my mother, sisters (Cydne & Lindsay) and Lindsay's children. We went to Cafe Rio and went plant shopping. Later Whitney & Kirsten met us up at the Energy Solutions Arena and we headed inside to see Taylor Swift. We walked in and you saw all different ages all excited to see Taylor Swift. We got to our seats not the best seats. But its Taylor Swift you just don't care as long as you are there watching her. The concert started with the group Gloriana. I had already heard of them and I was really excited to see if they could sing or not. Kellie Pickler was not able to perform. I have no idea why. But I was excited for Taylor Swift to come on. She rocked that stage. She was amazing. I had so much fun just watching her. I am so lucky that I got to go see Taylor Swift in concert.

No comments: