We've Been Married For..

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Birthday!!




I woke up to find my apartment had been decorated by my roommate Amber, and smack dab in the middle was a card. How thoughtful she was. That action she did made my day a whole lot better. I loved it. I know it must of taken her hours. So thank you Amber. I then got driven off by my sisters to get breakfast to Kneaders. They have the most delicious french toast. If you've never been there I highly suggest you go there, and very soon. You will love it. I then went home and opened a present from my family... a laptop. Just what I needed since my old one crashed long ago. Then we went and saw the movie UP. I loved it. I thought it was going to be very funny, but it was more touching then funny. Which is what I love. Then we went to PF Changs, yum. I was so lucky to have a day to celebrate my life. :). I then ate ice cream and played games with my family. Aren't I so lucky to have a family who loves me? I know I am. I also got to see my best friend that night, she had just got home from Hawaii and brought me a present. Which was a bag (a very cute one) with a towel, flip flops, Hawaiian treat, and a shell necklace. So fun!! I also celebrated my birthday earlier this week by getting to go to Lagoon. it was a little overcast but so fun. What a perfect day to go to lagoon. Its not too cold or too hot. Just right. I went on pretty much every big ride there. I know shocker. I get a bit nervous, but this time I decided to buck up and told myself a lot of people go on these rides and most of them...they are alive. And wa la I went on every ride. :) What a great way to celebrate my birthday. Thanks for all the Birthday wishes.

4 comments:

McKenzie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERYN DEAR!

Chels said...

Ah! That sounds like an awesome birthday! Breakfast at Kneaders is only the most brilliant idea ever, and I love love Lagoon.
so yeah.
Also I miss you guys!!

LyndiLou said...

Oh Katheryn!!! Happy Birthday!!! You're sooo great, I just love you... sooo I'm sooo glad to hear that you had an amazing birthday!!! So much yuumy food... Up... a LAPTOP!!! AWESOME!!! You are sooo brave to go on sooo many rides at Lagoon... I'm a wuss about that stuff!!! Oh and thanks for word on Kneaders... I'll have to try their breakfast sometime!!!

Rosander said...

I'm glad you had a good Birthday! We love you and hope it was one of the better ones, every year should just get better! I'm shocked you didn't get rained on at Lagoon, I though for sure you would get rain! Love you!