We've Been Married For..

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Manti Temple


My ward went to the Manti Temple last night for that Miracle show. I didn't really want to go, a few ward members changed my mind. They kept telling me it wasn't going to rain they had checked. Sure enough on the road it was pouring. We got to manti and everything was wet and it was pouring. But the savior was there, the rain stopped about an hour before the show. But our blankets were wet there was really no way to keep warm. Well the show began and wow I was so touched with the story. I loved it. All the times I went I've been younger and had the attention of a 2 year old. Now that I am an adult ":)" I was paying very good attention and wow I was really impressed. I just love Joseph Smith, He was so young and yet he was very Faithful of the things that were going to happen. And was very true to God and Jesus Christ. Wow!! What a brave young man. That would be hard when all your peers are telling you, that you are crazy. I am greatful for Joseph Smith. Very Very Very Grateful!! On our way home my friend who was driving was going a bit fast. I told him "I hope there are no cop cars around." Which to me was a total hint of you need to slow down. Sure enough there was the cop and his lights went on. I told him. We didn't get home till 1:40, wow it was so late. Everyone else in the ward got home around 1. Ha ha. Oh what a good time. :)

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

I'm glad you had fun. I remember going down with my BYU ward. good times!

LyndiLou said...

OH man!!! You sooo called it!!! Did he get a ticket and everything?! Bummer dude! I'm glad you had a good time! I haven't been to the Manti Pageant in a while, but I've always liked it! I'll have to go next year!

Rosander said...

I'm glad that you went. I'm totally like you. I don't really want to do something, but then when I do, I'm always so glad!