We've Been Married For..

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A crazy day!

Saturday, what a crazy day. My roommates and I had friends over to play night games and they didn't leave till around 1:20 am. After Olivia, Valerie and I stayed up till 3. We talked and stared at eachother. I didn't get a chance to go to the bank before so I figured I would go that day before 1 pm. Saturday I was woken up at 11 am. I couldn't believe I had slept for so long. But realizing I had gone to bed so late it all made sense. Well I walked outside to hear a guys voice. I was in trouble. Some guy in my apartment was going to see my lovely self before I got ready and stuff. I talked to Valerie who said she would take me to the bank. I was so excited I grabbed my checks and we were out the door. In a few minutes we were there in the drive thru to see the bank had changed its hours...what? why was this happening to me? I was not happy. We then went to another bank in S. Provo. They were closed. What was this? I needed money and fast. I was going to a movie soon and needed to buy my dad a present. Well Valerie decided we should try her bank that it wouldn't hurt. Shortly we were at her bank asking them questions about me cashing my check there. They said they would do it if; I signed the back of the check, my number was on the check and a photo ID. I had forgotton my check. I must mention the bank closes and 1 and it was 12:30 at this point. We hurried back to the apartment where I realized I had left my wallet at Albertson. So we hurried to Albertson and that is where we met precious Ginger. Ginger HE was working at the costumer service where I asked about my wallet. Well he was my hero he brought it to me. and get this. We were on in our pjs and didn't even brush our teeth and lookes so nasty and he still hit on us...um..awkward? well we hurried to the bank with one minute to spare and sure enough...the lady earlier lied they couldn't. Dang it. :( I didn't get to get my dads gift and I now owe my roommate 10 dollars. Oh goodie. I then slipped on the cement and hurt both my feet. At that point I just wanted to break down and cry.

1 comment:

Rosander said...

I'm sorry! I hate days like that! You should have called me, and then you could cry! I hope you are feeling better feet and all. I hope you have fun this week with my kids.