We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WELCOME 2012!

On Sunday at the end of our Sacrament meeting the Sunday School President stood up to make an announcement. Part of his announcement was, " We want to thank all the teachers that helped us in the year 2010, and the ones who will help us in this new year 2011." The man behind us yells, "IT'S 2012!!!!"
Micah and I looked at each other and laughed. I love my ward.
Well as I reflect this past year it's been one busy one.
Most of my year includes work! :)
But I also had a lot of firsts. I never knew you could have so many firsts after living you know like 22 years. (haha)
Starting from the beginning of the year.
*Had to say good-bye to my sister/close friend for a year an a half.
*Got to go to the ER for the first time, when Micah cut his thumb with a knife(glad this one isn't frequent).
*Had a headache that lasted more than a week.
*Took muscle relaxers, that DID NOT work for me.
*Dyed my hair
*Had to call the cops on cows in the back yard at work.
*First mothers day with my mother in Japan.. :(
*First Fathers day with my father in Japan.. :(
*First birthday with out my parents (mother did come 2 days later)
*Went to girls camp as a leader...last second.
*Saw Lion King the musical in Las Vegas.
*Hit a car
*Made pottery and glass blowing (all recommended activities, if you do not stress out easily)
*Went on Vacation with the in-laws, which included fishing
*Ice fishing
*Actually made a homemade present!
* Living the wifely duties, that was very new.

Like I said lots of new firsts!
Now some things that happened this year!

*Everything up top
*Tsunami hit Japan! My parents were there to fill their effects and helped their kids not freak out at home.
*Gained 2 new nieces; Nora (Lindsay) & Lydia (Crystal)
*My mom came to town and played with us, but also got medical things taken care of. 
*Got stuck in a 2 man tent with a queen blow up mattress. (SQUISHED)
*Got promoted
*Went to Japan! :) :) :)
*Many more embarrassing moments.
* Got a car
*Got Iphones (which is recommend if you have stupid phones you can't handle...like we did)

I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We brought ours in spending time with both families!

Peace, love and happiness! 

1 comment:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Ohh! I'm glad you guys were able to have such a great first year together! I'm glad that you are both doing well and are happy together! I'm sure 2012 will bring nothing but more joy and happiness to your lives! :)