We've Been Married For..

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Battle!

Well I thought I would tell you a story that has been happening that blew up and how my Heavenly Father is watching out for me. 
The past few weeks some of the staff I work with and my self were being bullied by our head person of the girls program (not the in-laws). And one day a girl came to me and said things I felt I needed to report. As more came out on these two when I went and talked to the head people. It got uglier. I made a funny remark on facebook and I got chewed out through text. I was in awe that I was being treated so poorly with people I worked with. Not only at work but in my personal life. There would be days I'd just come home crying. I think the worst(besides yesterday) I had my music playing and the song "Be OK" started to play and the tears just rolled out. I've wanted to talk to my parents about how I was feeling. But on the flip side I didn't want them to worry about me. I don't like to add stress that way. Yesterday these 2 girls were just plainly rude to me. I couldn't stand it anymore. I just started to cry at work. I cried to the lady in charge of the hires and told her I can't stand them anymore. I should mention My mother-in-law and this lady have been by my side through it all. They called me and wanted to help me out. Well few hours later I got a text from my mother-in-law that they had quit and just walked out of work. I should mention working with troubled teens and them already having abandonment issues this was a bad call on her. She was the leader of the house and she just showed them she did not care about them. I got nasty texts they were so evil. Swear words, and them telling me I was the reason they quit it was all my fault. That I opened my mouth to the girls. Never did I do that. The girls came to me and told me things. And only 2 girls knew what was really going on. It just made me mad. And she went on and on about how all the staff hate me and I talk crap on all the staff I work with to the girls. Never have I done that. I love these girls and I love the staff I work with. I consider them my family. We are doing a hard job. I was trying so hard not to take it personal until the leader texted me. I didn't even finish her nasty texts. I just cried and couldn't stop. What were these two doing to me. I could fill there was a dark spirit with me. And it made me freak out more. I knelt on my knees and cried to my Heavenly Father to help me. That I needed a blessing. Micah was gone at this point helping with all the craziness at work. And I get this knock at the door. I couldn't tell what door it came from. If it was from inside to my grandparents home or outside and someone coming to get me. Low and behold my grandmother walks in. I could tell she was so sad to see me in that state. She asked if I wanted her to stay with me and have her watch TV with me. And then she said "You have 2 uncles upstairs and grandpa, Would you like a blessing?" My prayer was answered instantly. I couldn't stop crying with how I felt and that my sweet grandma came to me. I was a little scared that they all heard me crying upstairs. So I went up and there were my uncles. They hugged me and asked me what was wrong. I think I scared my cousin a little that was upstairs. And then they gave me a blessing and there it was in the blessing "There is a dark spirit that has made himself present to Katheryn, please let her know that what she did was the right thing. And that dark spirit will leave her body and her house." I just started to cry because I was so happy my uncles and grandpa were there and my grandma asking if I wanted a blessing. I found out that Micah had called and asked my grandma to go check on me. I'm grateful. Earlier I talked to McKenzie and she helped me so much. She helped me calm down when I told her of the pain I've been going through. And after the blessing Cydne called me. She let Micah and I come over and eat dinner and just come and talk. I hope everyone I work with and the girls, I hope we really can get through this. Because the poison is gone. 
Well there is my sob story. 

2 comments:

Shelly said...

katheryn! i'm so sorry you've been going through this. keep the faith sweetie! and know that you are never alone!
love you!
Sis. Whit.

Ayae T said...

I briefly heard that story while I was visiting teaching with Cydne that night. And Cydne and I both agreed that who could be so mean to the sweetest girl, Katheryn!! I am so glad though that you got the right help you needed. I was just reading BOM and trying to find a verse that I am thinking of when I go to work. (I also work in the residential treatment for kids.) Although I could not find a particular one I was thinking of, I came through the theme of endured tribulations lead to success. (Alma 26:27). We love you Kathy! Keep doing the good things! Let me know if you need anythings.