We've Been Married For..

Monday, January 16, 2012

SHOUT OUT!

TO WHO: WHITNEY REBECCA BAIRD!
WHEN: Jan 11th
Her halloween outfit. She pulls it off very well.
SHE TURNED 21. I stole these pictures off of facebook from a member that has come so dear to Whitney. She has loved her mission and makes me so happy. But I truly miss my sister! She is my best friend. She listens to me and totally understands who I am. We've been through things together. Our bad choices and our good choices. We've been through thick and thin. Even miles and miles away she gives me such support. More than she probably knows.
She is such a happy and fun person. Introduced so many things to our family, like "Cynthia she's a really cool dancer." But when it comes to a crowd, Whitney is quiet and tends to shy off. Doesn't like attention at all. She is a great sister.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!


This picture shows Whitney's fun personality.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I haven't seen these pictures before. LOVE them and even more LOVE her!