We've Been Married For..

Monday, January 9, 2012

SHOUT OUTS!

 There are many Birthday's this month. I'll just start with the 3 that have already happened.

Who: Josie Manning
When: Jan 5th
SHE TURNED 8!
What does 8 mean for the culture/religion we live?
She got Baptised this last Saturday. What an awesome experience for her.
Events are a little emotional in my family with my parents being hundreds and hundred miles away.
But this little girl was a trooper, but I guess she isn't little anymore.

Taken May 2010
1. Josie is hilarious, My sister Whitney and I joke how she'll be the class clown.
2. She loves to play, and really anything. She will sit in her room and play with her dolls forever. Reminds me of my sister Whitney.
3. She never has a dull moment, I think of her as miss adventure queen. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS JOSEPHINE! WE LOVE YOU!

NEXT...
WHO: Serena Wiederhold
When: Jan 5th
She turned 14! 
1. Serena loves everything; Sports, Cooking, Crafts and playing the Cello.
2. She loves watching BYU sports, especially last year when it came to Jimmer Time.
3. She is good at Just Dance 3.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA! WE LOVE YOU!

Brea, Micah and Serena

NEXT..
WHO: Brea Wiederhold
When: Jan 8th
TURNED THE BIG 1-6!

1. Brea loves to play games and spend time with Family.
2. She is easy going and will do anything for her family. 
3. She is always nice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREA! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: