We've Been Married For..

Monday, March 16, 2009

Roommate Date..yikes!

About a week ago my roommates and I planned a roommate date! We had such a fun time. We did smores inside on a little smore cooker we have. (that was the big hit) played some cage of death. I've grown up with Cage of Death and seeing new people try it out always brings a smile to my face. We then played Curses. If you never have played cruses this is a game where you all basically act retarded. We then just played the piano looked at books and relaxed. What a fun time. What I've heard everyone had fun. We did do the true laughter, this is where you cross your arms on your chest and lay down, then somebody pushes down really hard and your real laugh comes through. Well one guy decided to try it. I was not strong enough to make it work. Well my roommates date decided he was going to do it. He sat right on top of him, all of us started laughing. This was awkward for all of us. What an eventful night.

No comments: