We've Been Married For..

Monday, March 16, 2009

A little basketball + Bonfire = Fun!




My Saturday was such a great day. My friend Valerie gave me a ticket to go to the BYU vs. Utah game. Amazing. Loved that we won! First half we were doing horrible. Then BAM 2nd half we rocked it hard. Utah barely scored and BYU was hitting all the shots. We were loving it. What an intense game. Well after when we were walking home we were passing all these Utah fans and a few BYU fans. Well one BYU Fan being really loud so that the Utah fans could hear said in a high pitch voice, "What happened to those UTES? They like collapsed." Valerie and I just laughed all the way home. Oh BYU vs Utah games are great. I was at the stop light when I realized there was my cousin Jenny with her Boyfriend. I got so excited to see her. We walked with her as much as we could and talked. I love that girl and to see her just made my day 10 times better. She always has a smile on her face and is friendly. I felt bad because Valerie and I were in such a hurry. We needed to get to this bonfire and we were driving 2 other people. So we had to say goodbyes and promises to see each other soon. Well we get home and we change into WARM clothes. I love driving places and listening to music really loud and belting it out..don't worry they made me turn it down, but I still belt out the songs..and the only one. Kind of embarrassing but hey I had fun. We got there to some great music playing and this HUGE fire. Oh the rest of the night was so fun. I got to meet a lot of people in my ward. Also got to talk and dance with the ones I already knew. What a blast of fun. After that we did game night at our apartment. It was such a blast of fun!!

No comments: