We've Been Married For..

Monday, March 16, 2009

Babysitting + Bang + Running & Screaming = A very eventful night!

What an eventful night Saturday 14th was. I went to Salt Lake with Whitney to go babysit for my sister Lindsay. We had so much fun. Molly is one silly goose. We were there till about 9. Then headed for home. I got home and chilled with my roommate waiting for another to get home from her date. Well I just had a fun night with my roommates and Thang. We watched Bring it On All or Nothing. Well my roommates all went to bed but Rebecca. So me and her stayed up for awhile and talked. Thats when the night got interesting. We heard the BANG!! My roommate knowing what a gun sounds like freaked out and said thats a gun. We freaked out running around the apartment. We looked out the window saw a man running..not a good thing. Then see a car outside and a girl getting out which looked like a man walking towards our apartment. We flipped screaming. It was hard to get to bed. But we got there and all through Sunday we were waiting to find a dead body, no joke. We are still in the process. :)

1 comment:

Thang Nguyen said...

Hey it's my name. But you missed the part when you called me up though.