We've Been Married For..

Monday, March 16, 2009

All about the Eight!

All About the Eight!

8 favorite TV shows:

-One Tree Hill
-Gossip Girl
-Gilmore Girls
-Beverly Hills 90210 (recent)
-The Hills
-American Idol
-The Secret Life of an American Teenager
-Oprah

8...okay-awesome 10 things I did yesterday:


-Attended to Church
-Attended Ward Choir
-Attended Ward Prayer
-Didn't watch Television or Movies.
-Went to the Sauna
-Went on a search for a dead body
-Played fuseball and won all the times I played. Me and my Roommate (partner) are the champs. No one has yet to beat me.
-Accomplished getting ready and not just getting ready Like I actually got ready. Make up hair down and cute and a very cute outfit on :) ha ha

8 favorite restaurants/food on the go:


-Wendys
-McDonalds
-Subway
-Zupas
-Stans
-Cafe Rio
-Little Ceaser
-KFC

8 things I'm looking forward to:


-Cydne coming home!
-Wicked in April! It will be so much fun!
-Lake Powell with my precious Family!!
-To get married that special day and to that special someone....guessing 10 years ;)
-Letters from a certain someone :)
-Spending quality time with my nieces and nephews. :)
-Getting a car one day :)
-Concerts in the summer :) Outside ones are the best.

8 things on my wish list:


-A few letters in the mail box.
-Million Dollars
-I didn't have to eat that I could just feel full all the time.
-The pool at University was already done and it being warm outside, so I could go swim
-I had fast breaks :)
-Go to Italy
-That all my roommates did their dishes
-That some maid would come in and clean my room

8 things on my to do list:


-Go to FHE
-Find a lot of green things to wear tomorrow at work.
-Clean up all the clothes on my bedroom floor.
-Make sure that my partner on the newsletter for the ward does his part
-Pass out the newsletters
-Get a Diet Dr. Pepper
-Get an Itunes card. I really need to get new songs
-Get my sister (lindsay) <-(hint hint) to send me photo booth pictures :)
8 People I tag:


All the 3 people who read my blog...ha ha I guess 2 cause I got this off of one. :) ha ha

3 comments:

Rosander said...

I keep forgetting to send you those pics sorry! I didn't know that you were getting a pool at your apartment! Fun!

McKenzie said...

went and searched for a dead body? what the? do tell more

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

A maid to clean your room? Not happenin'.
Love you, Mom