We've Been Married For..

Monday, September 19, 2011

Sick Day

This is how I felt last night and today
So last night at 8 the throwing up began. I can't even remember how many times I threw up.
All I know is I didn't get ANY sleep last night.
I took a sick day at work.....
I think I am a work freak, because I about died of boredom.
Micah was nice to stay with me. I know I couldn't of stayed home alone. 
I felt gross and couldn't move, unless it was to use the bathroom.
Micah says I have the stomach flu...
I am excited to go back to work tomorrow.
Still have to take it easy with food.
Which is BOOOOOO!

Thank you Micah for playing games with me (even if you made me sanitize my hands before touching anything) and watching Sense and Sensibility and Andy Griffith. I am lucky to have you in my life!
I love you!!!

No comments: