We've Been Married For..

Monday, July 25, 2011

Girls Camp: I Survived!




I survived! 
I think that deserves much of attention as anything. Just kidding. I had so much fun. It was great to be there with my old 6th ward buddies, and the stake leaders. And of course getting to know my 5th ward. My in-laws were there; My mother-in-law is the Stake Young Women's President, my father-in-law was there for half the week, as a High Council, Brea and Serena (my sister-in-laws) were there as participants. It was fun. I met a lot of new friends and had fun. 
I was sure glad to be home though with my husband. And I don't miss any of those mosquito's. 

2 comments:

Maddy Whitney said...

Oh Katheryn!! thank you for camping with maddy! love it!!

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Oh how fun! I miss going to good girls camp! Remember when we went together?! You were the only one there who made me happy and was there for me :)