We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Celebration!

I love 4th of July!
I especially love it when we celebrate it more then one day.
Started the 2nd where I went to a bbq at the Wiederholds.
Delicious food, great company and fun games
Watched some great fireworks, I believe the Stadium of fire had better fireworks this year.
Ended with some ultimate frisbee, where my team lost...terribly.
The 3rd, another bbq at the Wiederholds with their extended family.
Again delicious food and great company.
ended with playing skip-bo, where again I lost....terribly
For the 4th, we went to SLC to celebrate Molly a.k.a. my niece 5th birthday.
Ate the most delicious breakfast.
Opened presents.
Ate some more of that wonderful breakfast.
Played. Talked.
Ate more of that wonderful breakfast (fruit)
Celebrated more!
Than went boating with the Wiederholds later that day.
Where I went tubing, and caught air.
Had fun spending time with them all.
Ate dinner and watched fireworks.
And slept peacefully that night.
How was your 4th of July weekend?

No comments: