We've Been Married For..

Monday, July 11, 2011

Camping


How to start our adventure this past week?
Well, Thursday I got to work with the teens. Every Thursday the girls go out and do some sport competition. This last week it was kickball. We split into teams and I was a little worried with the girls I had, but we rocked it. Well I don't know if you say we rocked it with the score 2-1. 
Anyways after work we made our way up to a camp site with Micah's family. 
On our way to the camp site the rain started to POUR hard. Micah's window shield wipers don't exactly work. We ended up getting lost in the Payson canyon where a lady came out and yelled at us for speeding. There were no children in the road and Micah was going the speed limit.
People I am sorry, when you come up to others and act like the police you look like an idiot and you make the other people feel like idiots and feel bad. Think before you act out.
When we got up there we set up our tent. They were so nice to bring up a tent for us. So we started setting a 4 man tent up to realize they did not bring the poles for it. Long story short we ended up putting up a 2 man tent. So here we are with a 2 man tent, a queen mattress and 2 people in it, equals a lot of laughter for us the 2 nights we spent up in the canyon. It was fun to be with the Wiederhold's. Lots of fun and talking. They make me laugh. 
After our return home I attended a baby shower for Rebecca Framton "adopted sister". Cydne and I had a fun time. I am so happy for Rebecca and Chris.
After I rushed home to go to Lagoon, the Wiederhold's were so nice to let us crash in their fun. We went with a few of Micah's family members. We had SO much fun! Lots of rides. Lots of talking and I saw some people I know. That NEVER happens at Lagoon. 
I really had a fun weekend and I wish I could share all the hilarious memories this past week.
Oh and if your bored, you should write my little sister in Japan. She would love letters.

No comments: