We've Been Married For..

Friday, April 15, 2011

Who Knew?

Who knew that my job would be of danger to me, or maybe I'm accident prone.
Today I stabbed my finger with a pretty green hanging folder that weighs a hundred pounds of paper of one client. Boy does my finger hurt. But get this before I could even leave the room where this happened to go and clean the blood from my finger, and bandage it with one of those pretty skin color band-aids, I had to put the library books that the clients had checked back in, away. I had just spend 2 days organizing that Library of doom that no client was going to make a mess. I am very proud of my work.
I don't blog much about work, I can't really with keeping things of private to clients. I will tell you, my job keeps me on my toes no matter what. I am now the Office Manager, make sure the office in the girls house functions with papers that are needed, medical appointment for girls (and boy do they love appointments) and do little reports for my mother-in-law. That is right I work for my in-laws and its really fun. I think working for my in-laws keeps me on my toes in the first place. Working for them has also taught me so much about them.
I also have an opportunity to work with the troubled teens, and I find it interesting. I actually like it. I get close to these girls, they are all good girls that are just trying to do good, but they don't know how. I hope by my example I can effect one of those teens. Now by saying that doesn't mean they are perfect angels. I have been lied to, manipulated and have been threatened once or twice.
The rooster that attacked me a year ago no longer is there... if you haven't read the story, you might want to.
Watashi wa ondori ga dai kirai des!
Translation: I hate roosters!

No comments: