We've Been Married For..

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Parents/Micah/Whitney


 My parents are amazing!!! Many of you think your parents are the best in the world...but not to hurt your feelings my parents are. My parents are serving in Nagoya, Japan. Yes peeps this is right. My parents are in Japan where the tsunami, earthquake and now radiation has hit. From what they tell me on the phone and emails, they are doing great. They have had the opportunity to have the Tokyo missionaries serving in Nagoya. My dad is such an inspired man. My mother is a sweet loving woman, even if she makes you move a heavy bed frame across the cold-a-sac to another house after you fainted at voice lessons (this was not my experience). My parents raised my sisters, brother and I very well. I know what hard work is. I know what the Gospel is and how it is important in our lives. To push through our sickness and still work. My parents are the best and I love them for it. Now I don't really want to brag to you how awesome they are, I just love them and so proud of them to just be able to leave everything they know to go serve in Japan and love it. :) Japan is awesome though!

                        DAD
Like I said earlier, my dad is an inspired man. I can go to him if I have ANY questions about ANYTHING! He has taught me so much and keeps teaching me. Reminds me of things I need to do when I get stressed or just want to cry. Today I got to talk to my dad, this opportunity is hard to get some days, but when I called he was the one on the other side of the phone. And I just talked to him. About all my stress the changes that are coming to Micah and I, and he talked to me and made me excited for things that I was not. Or letting me talk about friends and how they are getting married or doing great in school and he just listens, and gets excited with me. I never told him I was stressed or feeling a bit lonely since Micah is always studying and my friends are busy. He just talked to me, and gave me such great comfort. Like I said I have the best dad ever!


                                  Mom
My mom is the best, she talks to me all the time. Listens to my most random stories in the planet. She also gets excited with me when I tell her news of other people, and sometimes she doesn't even know them. I can come crying to her and I don't feel embarrassed. She loves old movies, and most Sundays we would watch old movies together. She introduced my siblings to the best old movies, and sing along with us in the old movie musicals, you know like; Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Singing in the Rain, Calamity Jane. Etc. She is one of my best friends! I couldn't have had a better mother. When I was in high school with Cydne my mom started doing this lunch day with us. I think it might had to do with us hating to eat lunch at the school or something. She would buy some kind of food from our favorite restaurants and bring them to school, park in the parking lot. We would meet her outside and eat all together in the car and talk about our day. She did this every week. All my siblings can say she is one of their best friend as well, and at the same time she was our mother

Can you tell I am a little homesick for my parents??

I love you mom and dad!!
...
on a different note, my blog is my homepage. When I get on the Internet the first thing I see is one of my wedding pictures in real action, not posed. with the caption of "I married my best friend" I sure did. and this makes me so happy every time I see it.

I love you Micah LeRoy Wiederhold
(don't blush Micah)
Random thoughts:
I have gained 5 more letters in my last name...
Baird
Wiederhold
I have a lot of letters in my name
Katheryn Elizabeth Baird Wiederhold
    8               9            5             10          
32      

WHITNEY


 Whitney has made it to JAPAN!
She is so happy to be there and so far loves it.
The picture above is her Mission President and his wife.
The picture below is her with her companion.

1 comment:

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Katheryn that is so sweet you made me cry! I didn't remember making Whitney carry the bed after she fainted at voice until you reminded me! I do remember making you all work outside in 100 degree weather and having Cyd faint and have some kind of seizure---hmmmm...maybe that's what happened to her? J/K Cyd! I have one request--could you find a picture of me that doesn't look like I should be in a coffin? Maybe one when I was 20 or something? Love you honey!