We've Been Married For..

Friday, February 25, 2011

Letter to my parents

One night I got this fun idea to write a letter to my parents using the lyrics
and the music from the song 'Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah'. I thought it turned out very well.
I wanted to keep it so I putting it in my blog so I will always have it.
:)
Hello muddah, hello faddah,
Here I am in Provo Utah.
Provo is very very snowy,
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops snowing!

I went driving with some teens,
it was incredibly-y icy.
You remember how it feels,
To be driving on those Icy-y Freeways!

All the staff hate the snowfall,
And the snow-w keeps falling!
And the head boss wants no sissies,
I am glad there is not another snow day.

No, I don't want to-o scare ya,
But my parents are so lucky!
You remember the Buick,
They're about to organize a searching party!

I miss summer, oh muddah, faddah.
I miss summer, I miss summer.
I don't like the Utah snow,
Where I might get hi-it by a car!

I miss summer, I promise I will not slide off the road,
Or catch a cold with all the staff.
Oh I wish it was summer;
Where I wear flip flops!

Dearest faddah, darling muddah,
How are the precious Missionaries?
We want to Visit so we're saving;
We even save all our pennies!

Wait a minute; it's still snowing.
Girls are shoveling, Girls are sledding.
Throwing snowballs, which can get you suspended.
Muddah, faddah, I hope you enjoyed this letter!

No comments: